bobcat 7 pin connector

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

remley44

How hard is it to install the bobcat 7 pin wiring harness onto my s185? Does the harness come with instructions, i really dont want to have to pay the bobcat dealer more money ontop of the 400 or something dollars its already going to cost me. cody

Iowa Dave

I have done the install many times. Not hard at all--takes some time fishing wire thru boom and tying where it won't rub. A 185 will already have the proper plug--kind of up above the battery. I am relatively sure they cost $130 or so about a year back(the last one I bought). No way the wiring harness is $400.

OP
OP
R

remley44

I have done the install many times. Not hard at all--takes some time fishing wire thru boom and tying where it won't rub. A 185 will already have the proper plug--kind of up above the battery. I am relatively sure they cost $130 or so about a year back(the last one I bought). No way the wiring harness is $400.
yea the 400$ price was for the 14 pin connector and not the 7 pin which was was around 150$. I bought the 7 pin the other day and havent had time to install it yet.