Bobcat 7/14 pin attachment control kit blues :(

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

We I broke the bank on my last loader and purchased a 7/14 pin attachment control kit instead of building my own. Thinking one day it might be good to have a loader that will play with Bobcat branded stuff incase I want to borrow some from a neighbour.
It works fine. They even have a cool features where if the oil flow out the front couplers is not activated and you touch the angle switch the system is smart enough to know you need flow or the attachment can't angle, so it automatically kicks the flow on incase your having a brain fade at that moment.
My b!tch is that now when I'm power raking in reverse (which I am 50% of the time) I run the flow in reverse also. Well now if I touch the angle switch to adjust the rake, the d*mn control kit want to switch the flow back to foward and all the dirt I was pulling flys out the wrong side of the rake. Not to mention the pressure spike of slaming the rake from reverse to forward then back into reverse. GRRRR
I call my freindly Bobcat dealer to see if this automated wizard could be defeated, but no luck, as far as they know. They said their rakes won't angle in revese flow (+1 for Erskine there) so it is not a problem.
Anyone ever heard anyone say they know which wire to snip to cure this?
Wonder if anyone at the factory would help....
It alway makes me so happy when I do things the "right" way and I get kicked in the, well you know... Maybe my backwards ways are not so backwards after all I guess.
Ken