Bobcat 610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

Bobcat 610, does this machine have a different bob tach than the 7 and 8 series?, I know it has a Wisconsin Engine and that's all. Any info appreciated.

jerry

perry, I think the bobtach on the 610 is alittle narrower. when I sold my 610 and got the 632 I had to burn the pin holes out further on my snowplow attach plate and the top angle was also longer. otherwise it worked fine. jerry

OP
OP
P

perry

perry, I think the bobtach on the 610 is alittle narrower. when I sold my 610 and got the 632 I had to burn the pin holes out further on my snowplow attach plate and the top angle was also longer. otherwise it worked fine. jerry
Thanks Jerry, A fella has this for sale locally and thought it would be interesting to play around with.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/grd/1090988679.html

jerry

Thanks Jerry, A fella has this for sale locally and thought it would be interesting to play around with.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/grd/1090988679.html
I had my 610 about 2 1/2 years, paid 1500 put in about 700 in parts and tires and sold it for 2500 but I did do a lot of work around home with it. If it needs a drive or driven sheave it could cost quite a bit and of course tires. They have 3 sets of drive chains in the chain case and it seemed like I had to adjust them every fall. No brakes so you use reverse on steep hills to slow down. But if it stops or breaks down you can pull it or roll it back to the garage.

OP
OP
P

perry

I had my 610 about 2 1/2 years, paid 1500 put in about 700 in parts and tires and sold it for 2500 but I did do a lot of work around home with it. If it needs a drive or driven sheave it could cost quite a bit and of course tires. They have 3 sets of drive chains in the chain case and it seemed like I had to adjust them every fall. No brakes so you use reverse on steep hills to slow down. But if it stops or breaks down you can pull it or roll it back to the garage.
Good to know, thanks.