bobcat 343

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

subseasteve

Hi does anyone know where I can find a service manual for bobcat 343, cant even change an oil filter coz it's corroded and I can't read any numbers on it, have no idea where to put hydraulic oil, doesn't seem to be a resevoir for it. Buggered please help!

OP
OP
S

subseasteve

The 343 was built by TCM in Japan and wasn't sold in the US. You may have to contact a TCM dealer for manuals.
http://www.tcm.co.jp/english/products/lineup/05/
Yea I have since found that out, how ever TCM are not acknowledging having made a 343 either, what a brick wall. Stupid aye, it has a serial number and everything you' think they'd keep some record of what they have built.

Zorack

Yea I have since found that out, how ever TCM are not acknowledging having made a 343 either, what a brick wall. Stupid aye, it has a serial number and everything you' think they'd keep some record of what they have built.
Doing a google search,I found this: http://www.agrimanuals.com/bobcat-skid-steer-loader-343-service-workshop-manual-3278-p.asp
I would email them first to see if this is exactly what you need. With google usually if there's a will,there's a way :p Your mileage may very as well :p

jsr85

Hi Can someone help me find the manual and repair manual bobcat 343. I dont have experience with Bobcat and all help is appreciated. The machine works, but I want to do the maintenance before the winter. Sorry my english....

OldMachinist

Hi Can someone help me find the manual and repair manual bobcat 343. I dont have experience with Bobcat and all help is appreciated. The machine works, but I want to do the maintenance before the winter. Sorry my english....
The only reference to a manual for the 343 I've ever seen is the one Zorack posted a link to above. The 343 wasn't sold in the US so we have never seen one. The part number for the manual is 6570289. You might be able to get a dealer to check if its still available.

jsr85

The only reference to a manual for the 343 I've ever seen is the one Zorack posted a link to above. The 343 wasn't sold in the US so we have never seen one. The part number for the manual is 6570289. You might be able to get a dealer to check if its still available.
Ok, thanks! Is the information when that model is made of?

jsk

The frame acts as a hydraulic reservoir. There is a plug in front of the seat

jsk

The frame acts as a reservoir. There is a plug in front of the seat. It is a relatively large one, close to two inches if I remember correctly