Bobcat 337 hydraulics problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

weedee

Hello, I'm writing this post for friend of mine, who has Bobcat 337 (year 2000). It has worked adequately until now. Engine starts and runs perfectly fine. But anything, which relies on hydraulics, has suddenly stopped working without any warning (sound, smoke etc) Could anyone help where to start looking for the problem?

7LBSSMALLIE

Likely the pump drive coupling has failed. Requires removing the pump assembly to check.
correct answer . remove two bolts that couple pump to fly , pump male steel , fly female plastic most likely cause of failure needs inspected before goining any farther.

7LBSSMALLIE

correct answer . remove two bolts that couple pump to fly , pump male steel , fly female plastic most likely cause of failure needs inspected before goining any farther.
dude a little feed back would be nice. if I am gonna spend my free time helpining other folks . coomon courtesy would dicate, A yea that what was the issue. and than maybe some dude with a little more internet savvy will post something like? 337 loss of hyds check pump coupler, DUH, get alittle help pay it back,

7LBSSMALLIE

dude a little feed back would be nice. if I am gonna spend my free time helpining other folks . coomon courtesy would dicate, A yea that what was the issue. and than maybe some dude with a little more internet savvy will post something like? 337 loss of hyds check pump coupler, DUH, get alittle help pay it back,
and still no feed back can we erase this case . im tired of checking in on cases that have been resolved. moderator help, much welcome . this is my time, off the clock,

OP
OP
W

weedee

and still no feed back can we erase this case . im tired of checking in on cases that have been resolved. moderator help, much welcome . this is my time, off the clock,
Hello guys! First of all, thank you everyone for spending your time trying to help me and my friend out. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you and I really appreciate your help. Personally, I hate people who ask questions and when someone replies to them, they never get back if they got their issue sorted out. Then back to the issue... Bobcat is running happily again after one part was replaced between the engine and hydraulics pump. I don't know what's that part called in english, but like my friend described it to me, it was a disc shaped part with half of it made out of some hard plastic. That disc had some tooths, which were wore off. That's why the hydraulics stopped working. He thought that part was original one. I've not seen the part myself, so it's hard to tell how it looks like. He threw the broken part away so I can't even post a picture of it :(

OP
OP
W

weedee

7LBSSMALLIE, That sounds just like what my friend told me. Thanks again guys.