Bobcat 310 axle bearing part #'s

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Darren

Hi yall, I have a 1983 Bobcat 310, which needs new axle bearings and seals. I'm wondering if anyone might have a parts book who could look up the bearing and seal numbers so I can order them before I pull it apart. My local dealer was no help...... Thanks!

OP
OP
D

Darren

Or is there a place on the net where we can look up our own part numbers? Google has been no help either.

Tazza

Staff member
Or is there a place on the net where we can look up our own part numbers? Google has been no help either.
Your local dealer should have been help there.......
Did you talk to the service section? they can look up all the details. But they will not give you standard bearing and seal numbers, just their own numbers and prices. From what i have found, *most* spare parts are reasonably priced.

OP
OP
D

Darren

Your local dealer should have been help there.......
Did you talk to the service section? they can look up all the details. But they will not give you standard bearing and seal numbers, just their own numbers and prices. From what i have found, *most* spare parts are reasonably priced.
My local dealer won't give out standard bearing numbers, as you stated. They want about 3x the price that we can get standard bearings for, so I was hoping somebody would have the info. Thanks

StuZ

My local dealer won't give out standard bearing numbers, as you stated. They want about 3x the price that we can get standard bearings for, so I was hoping somebody would have the info. Thanks
Here are some SKF # 's The bearing, 743778 is an SKF # 501314. The race, 743777 is an SKF 303620 Good Luck

OP
OP
D

Darren

Here are some SKF # 's The bearing, 743778 is an SKF # 501314. The race, 743777 is an SKF 303620 Good Luck
Thanks Stu! Hopefully its not too late to cancel my order through my local dealer. My cost was $360 for all 8 bearings