blown hydo line

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rickyboy

how do I move my S175 I have blown a hydro line somewhere behind the seat lift arm is half way up and the bucket is pointing down. I need to get it into my garage some how to work on it. and also will the cage go up with the lift arm half way up? it is stuck in my drive way with snow on the way :( really don't want to call for service and pay a huge bill ???

jerry

how much oil did you lose and how far is it to the garage? is there still oil in the reservoir? does this leak squirt toward the engine so there is fire danger?

OldMachinist

how much oil did you lose and how far is it to the garage? is there still oil in the reservoir? does this leak squirt toward the engine so there is fire danger?
You can use the lift arm bypass to lower the arms. On yours I think turn the knob 1/4 turn and pull it out and the arms will slowly lower. You may have to have the key on. When the bucket is near the ground you can loosen the hoses on the tilt cylinder and continue lowering the arms and the bucket should roll up. You'll likely have to drag the machine to the garage since they don't roll very well or just lift the cab where its at and change the hose.