Black and Gold Super Bowl

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

Can I get a "Who Dat" from anyone out there , remember I am from New Orleans and the New Orleans Saints are playing the Indinapilous Colts in Super Bowl 44 next Sunday , this is the first time our team has ever made it to the finally game , if the refs stay out the game we will win -------I don't know if any of you'll keep up with football but the Colts quarterback is the son of probally the best quarterback the Saints ever had until the one we got now , who I think if he stays health we rewrite the record books as in the 4 years he has been here he already holds quite a few records --------- believe it or not the last two games we played both quarterbacks got smashed up pretty bad , one retired and the other is contenplating it , ain't wishing Peyton Manning no harm , just knocked out the game -----------------Tazza , did you ever hear of the Saints down under

Tazza

Staff member
GO SAINTS
Fishfiles - i think i have, i have never actually seen an entire game, only parts you see in movies. The main one that comes to mind is 'the last boyscout' only i assume them to be a little less violent :)
From what i remember seeing, i can't work it out. All i remember seeing is people being pummled EVERYWHERE. Same with ice hockey, still, i admit its impressive to see. Its a good reason for me to not start playing ice hockey any time soon, i like my teeth where they are.

renopker

if the refs stay out the game we will win, Huh??? there the only reason your in the SB not do to being good.

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

if the refs stay out the game we will win, Huh??? there the only reason your in the SB not do to being good.
You never got to see the video floating around of all the no calls that went against the Saints in that game compared to the calls that for the Vikings which shouldn't have even been called , 14 points went to the Vikes on bad calls , the refs favored the Vikes no doubt , it was just the Vikes couldn't get it done , 6 fumbles(3 lost) and 2 interceptions is what cause them the game not the refs , Favre cost them the game

renopker

You never got to see the video floating around of all the no calls that went against the Saints in that game compared to the calls that for the Vikings which shouldn't have even been called , 14 points went to the Vikes on bad calls , the refs favored the Vikes no doubt , it was just the Vikes couldn't get it done , 6 fumbles(3 lost) and 2 interceptions is what cause them the game not the refs , Favre cost them the game
The coin toss and the bogess pass infer.call on a uncatchable ball ????the game would have went the other way, but every dog has its day.

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

The coin toss and the bogess pass infer.call on a uncatchable ball ????the game would have went the other way, but every dog has its day.
We could back and forth with all the bad calls in that game , they set the record on number of booth reviews in overtime , I think he could have caught it if the defensive guy was holding him down from jumping and the ref seen it that way too , the Vikes got over on the Saints last year , so I guess this was our year to have some luck ---Adrien Peterson 2 fumbles , Farve 2 interceptions and worn out and beat up really bad in OT cost you'll the game --- Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yea , yea know that tune Atomic Dog ----

dozer

We could back and forth with all the bad calls in that game , they set the record on number of booth reviews in overtime , I think he could have caught it if the defensive guy was holding him down from jumping and the ref seen it that way too , the Vikes got over on the Saints last year , so I guess this was our year to have some luck ---Adrien Peterson 2 fumbles , Farve 2 interceptions and worn out and beat up really bad in OT cost you'll the game --- Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yea , yea know that tune Atomic Dog ----
I am actually a Falcons fan but I do have to chime in on a FB argument. I am with the Vikings on this one. Even if you argue about calls which I feel did go the saints way.
The thing that worries me is the Saints went into overtime against an offense who gave them the ball 5 extra times with two of those within the 10 yard line.
Now I don't care for the colts but if the saints don't have a better game the whole way around they are going to get crushed.
just my .02. What must be remembered is that arguing FB should be thrown in with Politics and Religion amongst friends. DON'T DO IT!!
And with that being said GO SAINTS!!

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

I am actually a Falcons fan but I do have to chime in on a FB argument. I am with the Vikings on this one. Even if you argue about calls which I feel did go the saints way.
The thing that worries me is the Saints went into overtime against an offense who gave them the ball 5 extra times with two of those within the 10 yard line.
Now I don't care for the colts but if the saints don't have a better game the whole way around they are going to get crushed.
just my .02. What must be remembered is that arguing FB should be thrown in with Politics and Religion amongst friends. DON'T DO IT!!
And with that being said GO SAINTS!!
Well thanks Dozer , a Go Saints from an archrivel Falcons' fan goes a long way , I think the Falcons will be in the mix this year coming , I hate to say it but I think losing Vick was the best thing that could have happen to you'll , I really like your new QB ----------also think that the Saints are going to surprize a lot of people and this game isn't going to be close as everyone thinks , Iam thinking 31-17 Saints ----------did you see the stats where when coming off a two weeks rest the Saints out scored their opponents like 70 to 13 this year , I know Indy does the same thing , did you see in the news that it rained all day in Miami and when the Saints plane landed it stopped raining for 20 minutes while they departed , then started raining again --------maybe the Saints have a fan

pondfishr

Well thanks Dozer , a Go Saints from an archrivel Falcons' fan goes a long way , I think the Falcons will be in the mix this year coming , I hate to say it but I think losing Vick was the best thing that could have happen to you'll , I really like your new QB ----------also think that the Saints are going to surprize a lot of people and this game isn't going to be close as everyone thinks , Iam thinking 31-17 Saints ----------did you see the stats where when coming off a two weeks rest the Saints out scored their opponents like 70 to 13 this year , I know Indy does the same thing , did you see in the news that it rained all day in Miami and when the Saints plane landed it stopped raining for 20 minutes while they departed , then started raining again --------maybe the Saints have a fan
Good luck Fish..... New Orleans needs a break and a win could give the city a shot in the arm. I'm waiting on my Titans to get it back together soon....

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

Good luck Fish..... New Orleans needs a break and a win could give the city a shot in the arm. I'm waiting on my Titans to get it back together soon....
Thanks Pond , your Titans look good at times this year ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dude , the city is crazy right now , they don't have a clue on how to party in Miami , the Super Bowl party is here , right now , I really think that there are more people in town here in New Orleans then are in Miami , we are in Mardi Gras season right now as parades have been begun rolling the last two weekends , this weekend in the Quarters is going to be UNBELIEVABLE , and win or lose on Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras Day ) there will be a party going on in southeast Louisiana like no where else on planet Earth , if you have never been to New Orleans on Mardi Gras Day you can't imagine , you really need to do it once in your life , Come on Down

coreya3212

Thanks Pond , your Titans look good at times this year ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dude , the city is crazy right now , they don't have a clue on how to party in Miami , the Super Bowl party is here , right now , I really think that there are more people in town here in New Orleans then are in Miami , we are in Mardi Gras season right now as parades have been begun rolling the last two weekends , this weekend in the Quarters is going to be UNBELIEVABLE , and win or lose on Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras Day ) there will be a party going on in southeast Louisiana like no where else on planet Earth , if you have never been to New Orleans on Mardi Gras Day you can't imagine , you really need to do it once in your life , Come on Down
We are all coming! We can stay with you right?

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

go N.O , like someone said" If the refs stay out of it "its gonna be a great game and im a NEW ENGLAND fan
Wow , 44 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This will be the 44th Super Bowl , Obama is the 44th President of the US , The Super Bowl is 44 days from Christmas Day,2009 this year , The New Orleans Saints franchise is 44 yrs old. On Super Bowl Sunday, it will have been 4 yrs and 4 mos since Hurricane Katrina, The Saints won the NFC Champ game in 4 minutes and 44 seconds of OT , and #44 scored a touchdown in the 4th quarter , I think the Saints are destin to score at least 44 points as they have went over 44 points 6 times so far this year , the Colts have only scored over 35 one time this year ----WHO DAT????

renopker

Wow , 44 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This will be the 44th Super Bowl , Obama is the 44th President of the US , The Super Bowl is 44 days from Christmas Day,2009 this year , The New Orleans Saints franchise is 44 yrs old. On Super Bowl Sunday, it will have been 4 yrs and 4 mos since Hurricane Katrina, The Saints won the NFC Champ game in 4 minutes and 44 seconds of OT , and #44 scored a touchdown in the 4th quarter , I think the Saints are destin to score at least 44 points as they have went over 44 points 6 times so far this year , the Colts have only scored over 35 one time this year ----WHO DAT????
7-28 colts sorry FF

pondfishr

7-28 colts sorry FF
Today is the day..... I bet things are heatin up down in the bayou already this morning. Fish I am pullin for ya and the Saints. Enjoy the game. Attended a party last night here in Tennessee with a Cajun flair. We had jumbalaya with shrimp and sausage, it was really good stuff. Go Saints!!

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

How Ironic , there was 44 seconds left on the clock when Indy didn't make a fourth down and the game was over , Saints win , heading to the Quarters and taking the day off