Been a long time

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

I moved and had no internet for about 4 months now , the cable communication company wanted $8,000 to run 325 ft of what they called key wire , I didn't use them and waited on DSL phone lines --------really missed this site ------------it has really slowed down as far as work goes ------------------- I need a rear axle assemble for a 1988-199? Honda fourtrax 2 wheel drive , anyone got anything laying around for sale -------fishfiles

skidsteer.ca

Good to hear from you Fishfiles, we were wondering what happend to ya. If I think of somethingon the axel I'll let you know.
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Good to hear from you Fishfiles, we were wondering what happend to ya. If I think of somethingon the axel I'll let you know.
Ken
8K? are they kidding?
Good to see you back in these parts, sorry work has slowed off, i'm sure it will pick up again soon.

coreya3212

8K? are they kidding?
Good to see you back in these parts, sorry work has slowed off, i'm sure it will pick up again soon.
8K is pretty steep. Welcome back. I would like to know how you wrecked the axle on the old quad?? They were still built pretty tough at that time.

Iowa Dave

Still got the gal that will even work with you? (personally, that would be more togetherness than I could stand, but I've had the same one for 27 yrs).

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

Still got the gal that will even work with you? (personally, that would be more togetherness than I could stand, but I've had the same one for 27 yrs).
Yep , still got that girl , Dave your right to much time in one and others face can lead to bad things -------------no oil in a differenial will take it out , had got a deal on two bike , one ran and the other was a part bike , pecked away on the problems of the part bike and it's down to the axle , Honda wants right cost to a grand for just the parts to replace the brakes , bearings , seals and differential , I can get a ring , pinion , seal and bearing kit off ebay for $260 but the housing where the pionion gear bearing rides is wollowed out ,maybe machineable but it's deep inside the housing , they want $800 for the assembly , finding a used one seems impossible , it's the first part gone on any parts bike I have located -----------

earmuffs

there is a atv salvage guy here in wisconsin, im sure he would have your part. his name is Jim, 715-789-2906.