Austrailian Fires

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pondfishr

Taza, We wish the best to you and your countrymen in your time of need. Our prayers are sent out to all for a speedy end to the heat and fires plaguing your area. God Bless

Tazza

Staff member
Thank you for your best wishes!
Its scary, we have flooding up north and fires and high temperatures down south! Thankfully i'm in the middle but its so sad what happened, i can't believe in this day that so many could be lost.....

OP
OP
P

pondfishr

Thank you for your best wishes!
Its scary, we have flooding up north and fires and high temperatures down south! Thankfully i'm in the middle but its so sad what happened, i can't believe in this day that so many could be lost.....
Our prayers are with you. God Bless

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks pondfishr, the death toll from these tragic fires is now 200 and rising daily as authorities get in to the burnt out areas and search through remains.
From what i heard, they still fear that number could rise another 60! They think they found the guy that lit it too, or one of the fires......
I wonder if these people actually have any remorce for what they did? and WHY would you do it in the first place.... It just hae be puzzled...