auger/post hole diggers Case to Bobcat?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

carl johansson

allright guys, In a fit of blind ignorance - my kid is now a happy horse owner! All condolences are humbly accepted! In the mean time it's corral time. I have a 763, I can get access to an auger that fits the Case system. Will it transfer to the bobcat? that would be alot cheaper easier and less time consuming that driving the 50 miles to my nearest bobcat dealer. all I can say is Thank God I got the bobcat before i got really stupid! Carl Johansson Auberry California

skidsteer.ca

Yes, sorta.
Measure the spacing on the locking pin holes at the bottom of the QA, the older cases uses to be a little to narrow, just a matter of cutting the QA plate holes wider if the owner does'nt mind. Many of the aftermaket attachment come with wide hole to fit either spacing.
Also for awhile Case used parker flat couplers instead of the faster brand.
My condolences on the horse, maybe you can feed it to the dog and purchase a atv on the dog food savings
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Yes, sorta.
Measure the spacing on the locking pin holes at the bottom of the QA, the older cases uses to be a little to narrow, just a matter of cutting the QA plate holes wider if the owner does'nt mind. Many of the aftermaket attachment come with wide hole to fit either spacing.
Also for awhile Case used parker flat couplers instead of the faster brand.
My condolences on the horse, maybe you can feed it to the dog and purchase a atv on the dog food savings
Ken
LOL
Must have caught you in a moment of weakness! congratulations for the kid, condolences for you!

OP
OP
C

carl johansson

LOL
Must have caught you in a moment of weakness! congratulations for the kid, condolences for you!
Thanks guys - I just ended up renting a c-15 auger from bobcat with a 6 inch . the case didn't have the torque I was looking for. I rented it friday afternoon - returned it monday afternoon - they only charge me one day - cost 100 bucks - augered out 75 holes like it was nuthin! Buck and a quarter a hole - I couldn't find a cheaper way to do it! Carl Johansson

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks guys - I just ended up renting a c-15 auger from bobcat with a 6 inch . the case didn't have the torque I was looking for. I rented it friday afternoon - returned it monday afternoon - they only charge me one day - cost 100 bucks - augered out 75 holes like it was nuthin! Buck and a quarter a hole - I couldn't find a cheaper way to do it! Carl Johansson
75 holes!!! thats some serious drilling you did there.
MUCH easier than digging by hand

switzforge

Just think of the horse as a great big puppy dog. You get to feed it, pet it and of course clean up after it. Probably won;t fetch your slippers though. I would have used the need 75 holes as an excuse to by an auger :)