Assembling a V1702 engine on a 742B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jp8775

Does anyone know of a good video showing the assembling of a V1702. I have the crank in and pistons so the short block is together crank pistons and all. Was done by the builder/machine shop, I am ready to put the parts back on the rebuilt block and do not want to miss a step. I have a manual but would like to watch a video if there is one. I took this engine apart over a year ago. I do not want to miss a gasket or O ring. Even if its a video for sale!

dfb

If you cannot find a video, use a parts diagram to assist in confirming you have covered all the components. You can check each part off 1 by 1 as you put it together.

brdgbldr

Does anyone know of a good video showing the assembling of a V1702. I have the crank in and pistons so the short block is together crank pistons and all. Was done by the builder/machine shop, I am ready to put the parts back on the rebuilt block and do not want to miss a step. I have a manual but would like to watch a video if there is one. I took this engine apart over a year ago. I do not want to miss a gasket or O ring. Even if its a video for sale!
Did you mean a 743B. The All 742's were gassers.

Micheal

Check on YouTube "Steve's Restoration"
I rebuilt my Kubota V1702 this last year.
I took lots of pictures and it's running great.
1683416508594.jpeg