Anyone need a trianed/certified bobcat mechanic?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mr.Bobcat

Hello my name is Tim Fuqua aka Mr.Bobcat, for 15 years i have been working for a bobcat dealer in Tulsa Oklahoma as a field mechanic. Here recently the dealership service manager (Bill Shorter) retired, and a long story made short. Me and the new service manger didnt see eye to eye. Things like honsty and integrity and taking care of the customer went out the door, things that the business was built on. So i took the dive and started my own business and havnt looked back. I have a fully mobial service truck and a shop. i am based in Tulsa Oklahoma. but have been called to do work in Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Tennessee, Colorado, Missiouri etc. i do engine rebuilds, axle bearings, hydro pumps, etc " I Fix What Cant Be Fixed '' as some would say. i work on all types of equipment from Bobcat, Cat, Case, New Holand, Kubota, Geihl, Thomas. So, if you need or are looking for a good honest mechanic then you can contact me here or at 19186255868 rates are very resonable as are miles. Thank you and God Bless

PJ7597

I NEED HELP WITH MY BOBCAT, JUST TO ANSWER QUESTION IM A NISSAN MASTER TECH , NOT TO GOOD WITH DIAG ON HYDR SYSTEM, CAN YOU HELP???

muckabout

It is good to know that there are good trades people around, I posted a problem that I am having with my 753 G, I am an industrial electrician and have seen and solved a lot of problems but this has got me wondering of a couple things that do not make sense, i used the machine one day for about an hour no problems, shut it down for about two hrs and then tried starting it and it did not start, gave it a boost with my truck and used it for about another half hour, put it in the garage and shut it down, next day it would not start, change the battery and checked the starter motor and found it seized, replaced that as well, machine still will not start, when I boost it it cranks really slow and stops, any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Tazza

Staff member
It is good to know that there are good trades people around, I posted a problem that I am having with my 753 G, I am an industrial electrician and have seen and solved a lot of problems but this has got me wondering of a couple things that do not make sense, i used the machine one day for about an hour no problems, shut it down for about two hrs and then tried starting it and it did not start, gave it a boost with my truck and used it for about another half hour, put it in the garage and shut it down, next day it would not start, change the battery and checked the starter motor and found it seized, replaced that as well, machine still will not start, when I boost it it cranks really slow and stops, any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Its possible you have a weak starter. When the brushes wear they don't make good contact causing the starter motor to have low power. Even bearings can do this. My s250 had this probem, On eof the bearings had locked up causing it to spin very slowly.
Just something to check.

cnord

Would you be interested in moving? Just a question. Or do you have to stay in Tulsa?