Anyone know what this is?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

LittleJigger

I don't currently own a skid steer but I'm thinking of purchasing one. I seen this item coming up at a nearby auction sale and I'm just curious as to what it is used for? I can see how the loader would attach to the back but what does the front end of this thing do/hook up to?

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0438.jpeg
    IMG_0438.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 126

brdgbldr

Not sure. The loop in the front Is normally used to run hydraulic lines to keep them out of the way. But I do not know what would be bolted to it. I'll try to take a look at some attachment catalogs and see if I can spot it.

brdgbldr

It appears to be the attachment plate for a breaker/jack hammer attachment. The closest one looks like the nitrogen breaker. You can take a look on bobcat.com. But it might fit several different breakers.

OP
OP
L

LittleJigger

Not sure. The loop in the front Is normally used to run hydraulic lines to keep them out of the way. But I do not know what would be bolted to it. I'll try to take a look at some attachment catalogs and see if I can spot it.
Hi and thanks for the interest. After searching for quite a while I found an image of the same plate with a big jackhammer attached to the center section where all the holes are... so now we know đź‘Ť

Latest posts