Anyone have a 731 or 631 repair manual?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
Does anyone have a manual for a 631 or 731 that they are able to scan the pages on the hydrostatic pump for me at all? I'm trying to help someone out that is working on a TA1919 pump. I need the info in shimming the yokes, i know it was covered in my 731 manual but i let it go when i sold my machine! Even if you are able to detail what it says to do.
I have the Eaton manual in PDF but it just shows an exploded view......
Thanks!

hp0617

I have a manual for a 632. If these are the same I could scan them for you and email them. Let me know if you think this would work. I'll go ahead and check tonight and see if my manual has info on the TA1919 pump.

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
I have a manual for a 632. If these are the same I could scan them for you and email them. Let me know if you think this would work. I'll go ahead and check tonight and see if my manual has info on the TA1919 pump.
I'm prety sure the 632 does use the same pump, it should be a TA1919, there will be a few extra didgits at the end, thats just the hydraulic pump details.
If it does have the repair details please scan them if its not too much trouble. My e-mail address is "taz38sup at yahoo.com.au" change the at to @ of course.
Thanks a lot for this!

jerry

I'm prety sure the 632 does use the same pump, it should be a TA1919, there will be a few extra didgits at the end, thats just the hydraulic pump details.
If it does have the repair details please scan them if its not too much trouble. My e-mail address is "taz38sup at yahoo.com.au" change the at to @ of course.
Thanks a lot for this!
Tazza , did you get the info you need? I think I see it in the 632 book, no pump numbers, but yoke shimming instructions. If you still need I can try to send it.

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
Tazza , did you get the info you need? I think I see it in the 632 book, no pump numbers, but yoke shimming instructions. If you still need I can try to send it.
I haven't got them yet but i am not at home to check either. hp0617 has offered to scan them in for me, i will have a look when i get home. If there are any problems i will pester you for the info. Thanks for the help guys!
Yoke shimming is really all i need, i have a repair manual that shows an exploded view of the pump. I really should find some space and put some of these PDF's on here for reference.
I'll start a new thead on that one, it may be handy in the FAQ section.

hp0617

I haven't got them yet but i am not at home to check either. hp0617 has offered to scan them in for me, i will have a look when i get home. If there are any problems i will pester you for the info. Thanks for the help guys!
Yoke shimming is really all i need, i have a repair manual that shows an exploded view of the pump. I really should find some space and put some of these PDF's on here for reference.
I'll start a new thead on that one, it may be handy in the FAQ section.
Tazza, I am emailing you the pages regarding the pump from my 632 manual. Not a lot of details in here, but, hopefully it will be enough to help you out. I have my manual at work today, so, let me know if there is anything else I can copy/send to you.

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
Tazza, I am emailing you the pages regarding the pump from my 632 manual. Not a lot of details in here, but, hopefully it will be enough to help you out. I have my manual at work today, so, let me know if there is anything else I can copy/send to you.
That was exactly what i needed!
I have passed the info along and i will make sure i keep a copy where i can find it on my computer. Thanks for the effort you went through to scan them for me they are really well done.
Thanks again!