Another Canuck

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hello folks, After reading a few threads I figured this was the place for me. I own an asphalt paving company in SW Onterrible and will probably own my LS 170 until they stop making parts for it. Looking forward to talking with you soon. Sean

skidsteer.ca

Welcome to the forum Sean, You Nh will likely outlast Onterrible, the way things are running around here lately.
Ken from the NW

OP
OP
A
Welcome to the forum Sean, You Nh will likely outlast Onterrible, the way things are running around here lately.
Ken from the NW
Thanks much Ken. Any chance you could tell me why posts don't punctuate? It's all garbled together as you can tell instead of having spaces between paragraph's n' what not. Sean

skidsteer.ca

Thanks much Ken. Any chance you could tell me why posts don't punctuate? It's all garbled together as you can tell instead of having spaces between paragraph's n' what not. Sean
Go to your profile here http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=EditUserProfile and put a check in "use html editor"
Oh and when posting links be sure to have a space b4 and after the link. It will turn blue if its working b4 you hit "Post"
Ken