After market suspension seat suggestions

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

timscott22

Dear all Owner of a bumpy S130 and just wondering about a suspension seat solution (before important bits of me bounce off!). Ebay list various that start from $130 AUD Do you experts have any suggestions please? TIA Regards Tim

Tazza

Staff member
I have used a semi-suspension seat from TVH international, it's a forklift seat, it worked very well and was a little over $100 last time i got one.

waggles

I have an S130 2009 model , mine came with the standard seat . While it was okay i tried a mates S130 that came with a Bobcat suspension seat , wow what a difference it makes over a long day. I went and purchased a new Bobcat suspesion seat and have never looked back. I can work all day without having a sore back ! Awesome result, it did cost more about $400 or so but its an investment in your health and ability to work . I highly recomend spending the extra for the better seat.

OP
OP
T

timscott22

I have an S130 2009 model , mine came with the standard seat . While it was okay i tried a mates S130 that came with a Bobcat suspension seat , wow what a difference it makes over a long day. I went and purchased a new Bobcat suspesion seat and have never looked back. I can work all day without having a sore back ! Awesome result, it did cost more about $400 or so but its an investment in your health and ability to work . I highly recomend spending the extra for the better seat.
On your recommendations I investigated the bobcat seat (now $800) and purchased a 2nd hand grammer primo. Wow, what a difference! It seems such a simple thing that I wonder why they aren't supplied as standard - and what about the poor coot who has spent 3000 hours in the machine! Thanks guys - Tim

reaperman

On your recommendations I investigated the bobcat seat (now $800) and purchased a 2nd hand grammer primo. Wow, what a difference! It seems such a simple thing that I wonder why they aren't supplied as standard - and what about the poor coot who has spent 3000 hours in the machine! Thanks guys - Tim
Bobcat now has a air ride seat in some of the new machines. I don't imagine they come cheap. Because they require a small air compressor for adjusting. But they sure are nice!