Adding to the FAQ section

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

I tried to paste a link to Erics post on adding pictures but the link came up as text. Itthe crrect text because pasting it in the browser line will take you to the post.
Thw FAQ won't allow links?
Also is there a way to put it right up there with "Home Guy Sell Forum Media" it took me a minute to find it and it should be right on top where its easy to find.
Ken

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

Oh and also a way to fix my typos, which I never seem to catch before I put it out there for the whole world.
Ken

owensge

Oh and also a way to fix my typos, which I never seem to catch before I put it out there for the whole world.
Ken
The FAQs text area is not a true editor, it's just a regular textbox which will not recognize links per se. I will take a look at changing this to a true editor. To get that link to work, you'd have to know some HTML.
With regards to updating your own posts, I've had that on my list of things to do....
I moved the FAQs area to the top menu.

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

The FAQs text area is not a true editor, it's just a regular textbox which will not recognize links per se. I will take a look at changing this to a true editor. To get that link to work, you'd have to know some HTML.
With regards to updating your own posts, I've had that on my list of things to do....
I moved the FAQs area to the top menu.
Thanks for the help guys.
I'll have to try Firefox again, the version I had a year or so back butted heads with something here (which I no longer recall) but I should try it again.
Ken

sterlclan

Thanks for the help guys.
I'll have to try Firefox again, the version I had a year or so back butted heads with something here (which I no longer recall) but I should try it again.
Ken
it(firefox)makes the loooooooow speed internet not as tough to take..........Jeff