adapter plate

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GhostOp

I'm thinking of welding up an adapter to use a six and a half foot snow plow blade to use on my Bobcat 825. The plow blade is set up as a power angle plow, but the lift cylinder is missing. Any ideas regarding a good source to order a suitable adapter plate, or is it more feasible to weld up the entire thing from scratch? Will the Aux Hydraulic pedal provide flow in both directions, or will I need to add a valve to power angle? I've never had anything connected up to the Aux Hydraulics, so I don't know how the pedal works, or for that matter, I don't even know if it does work! Thanks! Jerry

sterlclan

your dealer should have it much cheaper than from scratch
search this site.....there are several different styles(plates and plows) that have been made by some of us...the plate isnt hard to make I think the specs are here too if not yell and Ill see about getting you some......Jeff

OP
OP
G

GhostOp

search this site.....there are several different styles(plates and plows) that have been made by some of us...the plate isnt hard to make I think the specs are here too if not yell and Ill see about getting you some......Jeff
Thanks guys! I've found a few plates, and I'm going to stop up the dealer later this week, I never thought of them. Moving the middle pedal does bog the engine, so I think I'm in good shape. A friend recommended a local hydraulic shop for the hoses and connectors, so I'm on my way. Thanks, Jerry.

Latest posts