A300 snowblower

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mistersweeper

I am looking at buying a used Schulte 7400 snowblower. The problem is that the snowblower has four hydraulic hoses. Two for the motor and two for the hydraulic chute rotator. The bobcat has two aux hydraulic , one return line and a 7 pin connector. What do I need to do to make this work.

skidsteer.ca

You would need a double acting electric over hydraulic valve. It would split some of the flow from the main hoses off and divert it to the shute rotator when it recieves electric power from the skidsteer, The double acting means it has 2 hydraulic outputs so after you rotate your shute right , you can use the other switch/port to rotate it back left.
Also you will need the bobcat 14 pin attachment control kit as the 7 pin is proprietary and will only work with Bobcat brand attachments. I bet they did'nt tell you that when they sold it to you. Talk to the folks at www.surpluscenter.com or your favourite hydraulic shop for a valve.
Or I could sell you a nice Erskine blower ;)
Ken

Skid Steer Solutions

We come across this all of the time so now we make our kits available to the public. Our hope is that you seeing how well put together our kits are, you will skip the rest altogether next time and buy from us. We have the solenoids, with mounts, wiring kits, 8 pin kits, 14 pin kits for anything you could imagine. And,,, we know how to use them. These are the same kits that we use in our attachments and demand of any sub-contractors that supply us with attachments. Drop us a line through the site if we can help.

Rob - 360-303-6186
www.skidsteersolutions.com