97 case 1818

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

[email protected]

Good Information and thanks for the tip on the fuel line. I have another issue now with the right side drive. Seems it will not turn forward and when I force it the belt squeals. Your correct this little unit is a work horse for the smaller taskes. It has it's limits.

pogo

Good Information and thanks for the tip on the fuel line. I have another issue now with the right side drive. Seems it will not turn forward and when I force it the belt squeals. Your correct this little unit is a work horse for the smaller taskes. It has it's limits.
When I restored my 1818 I put mechanical gauges in, I didn't want to know about [or test or try to find replacement sensors] Oil Pressure, volts and Hyd Oil Temp. Thoroughly warmed up, 25 psi, 13.8/14.1v and 185°. My only real issue is that I made the control bushing a little too good [tite] so got to loosen things up a bit, can't blip the bucket.

[email protected]

Thanks again for the information. Mine is a 1987 Performer by Onan and what you say is true. Almost have to pull the engine to get to that tank port. So I went to an electric pump and that solved the bending hose issue but that is a thing that makes alot of sense Pinched hose or deterioated hose also should be checked. Simple things first then go to the major fixes. Amen to all that.