96 bobcat 450 aka tinkerbell

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ColeMN

Hello all! Hope to dig deep and find some help with my little 450. We use this machine when we need to get into tight spaces doing concrete projects . It's been a work horse for years and proved to be a very reliable and an important part of the team. With about 1100 hours the hydros became a bit slow and jerky…I wanted to revive the machine to proper working order and brought it to an experienced bobcat mechanic. Long story short…. He has rebuilt the hydrolics , gear pump , all new hoses and just about everything else on the machine . It runs great and works properly for about 15 minutes. Then the hydros just slow to a stop. After full cool down it will work again for only 15 min or so. He's frustrated as I am and can't seam to figure it out … th e last I heard from him was the' bcis' panel needs replacing… I am reluctant that throwing more parts at it will do the job. Has anyone seen this type of issue in one of these little units? Would a bad 'bcis' panel create these symptoms? Thanks in advance for any help !! We need tinkerbell back on the job