95 853H rear main?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

baddassduramax

well i think i have searched almost the entire internet and haven't come up with many answers. first off, the oil runs out of the machine near the flywheel then proceeds out the side of the machine or out the back door, could the rear main need to be changed? has anyone ever changed a rear main seal on this unit or does anyone know anything about doing it? where can i get this part other than the bobcat dealer if i do in fact need it? would it be possible that it has the isuzu 4jbi-pk-03 engine in it? also, would it be a foolish idea to use some sort of oil additive to slow or try to stop the leak until i can get time to fix it? any info is truly appreciated, i am lost without my machine. well i can use it but the oil runs out of it. thanks in advance

skidsteer.ca

The 843 had the same Isuzu 4JB1-PK01 engine you can download the service manuals for the 843 at the following link and see how to pull the engine to replace the seal. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=31fe914bdce0f590ab1eab3e9fa335ca7f2c87b0edbcb59e
Yes it is the pk3 and you would want to go to Isuzu for parts, they will be less.
Ken

Latest posts