943 Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Wal-Kat

Hi, I am Wally. First time on your forum. I am looking for a complete overhead guard/ operators cab for a 943 Bobcat. I have a rolled machine & want to replace the guard. I shall buy the whole skid steer for the guard. Let me know what is out there ???

Tazza

Staff member
Can you repair it? you would be surprised how much damage can actually be repaired. You may be able to get a new one, but the price......
That machine isn't very common, you will have to do a LOT of searching to find a used one.

mrfixitpaul

Can you repair it? you would be surprised how much damage can actually be repaired. You may be able to get a new one, but the price......
That machine isn't very common, you will have to do a LOT of searching to find a used one.
the rops may be the same as 743 or 843...maybe ask dealer to check part #'s....probably easier to find one of those.

bobcat_ron

the rops may be the same as 743 or 843...maybe ask dealer to check part #'s....probably easier to find one of those.
The ROPS were the same on all models back then from the 743 to the 843, I have the pictures to prove it as I spent quite sometime on my Dad's old beast as a kid.