873 owners help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Siteworx

I have. 2000 873 G with 3100 hrs. I have kept the machine maintained and keep it pretty clean. I have noticed a little oil leak but it has not been bad. This evening I loaded it heading home and noticed when I got home that there was a decent amount on the trailer floor. It seem to be running out from under the engine and out the back. I pulled the side panels and looked in but could not see any signs. Since I keep it pretty clean I though I would see the leak. What are some of the things I should check? It runs like a champ so I wouldn't think it would be a major issue. I'm thinking it's a fitting or gasket. What thoughts do you guys have?

farmshop

Spoil valve seals would be the first place I'd look. Other than that I'd look at drive motor hoses. I'd look at the lift hoses in back also.

OP
OP
S

Siteworx

Spoil valve seals would be the first place I'd look. Other than that I'd look at drive motor hoses. I'd look at the lift hoses in back also.
Found my oil leak. It is the small pipe going from the turbo to the oil pan. Has 2 O rings and the one on the bottom was gone. Put a O ring on it and it has stopped