863F attachment lock mechanisms

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sweany4

Restoring a 863F and need source for replacment lock pins and levers that lock the attachements on and by the way need ideas of how to get the old ones out if they are really stuck in hard. I've tried heating and hammering, they won't come out. Thanks, Gary in Virginia

OP
OP
S

sweany4

http://www.kanolabs.com/ product called areokroil and patience. Once you get them out you can probably clean them up on the wire wheel.
thanks, been a user of areokroil for some time now, its good stuff. I'm probably lacking in the patience are though. update on the repair, ended up torching the bucket slightly to remove it. Plan to take the bobcat quick-attach assemble to a machine shop to have them press out the pins. do you know if someone sells the locking pin lever besides bobcat? I have one missing.

skidsteer.ca

thanks, been a user of areokroil for some time now, its good stuff. I'm probably lacking in the patience are though. update on the repair, ended up torching the bucket slightly to remove it. Plan to take the bobcat quick-attach assemble to a machine shop to have them press out the pins. do you know if someone sells the locking pin lever besides bobcat? I have one missing.
Its Bobcat or used....
Ken