863 G controller wiring diagram

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CharlesP

Hello, I have a 863 G serial #514443728, squirrels got to the controller wiring harnesses that are behind the panel in the left foot area (it took me three weeks to trace this down!!) They ate the wires down to the connector so I can't match them up to re-splice together. Can anyone provide a wiring schematic for the controller, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

flyerdan

There isn't a repair book for the 863 in the manual thread, but there is one for the 873 and 853, you might grab them and look at the wiring diagrams and see if they follow a pattern. It seems unlikely that they would deviate from their pinouts, strictly from an inventory standpoint.
A quick whip about on the web gave sparse results, most 863 stuff was the first chapter only.

OP
OP
C

CharlesP

There isn't a repair book for the 863 in the manual thread, but there is one for the 873 and 853, you might grab them and look at the wiring diagrams and see if they follow a pattern. It seems unlikely that they would deviate from their pinouts, strictly from an inventory standpoint.
A quick whip about on the web gave sparse results, most 863 stuff was the first chapter only.
Thank you for the reply, I'll take a look at those manuals, I should be able to tell if they are the same pin configuration.

Tazza

Staff member
Thank you for the reply, I'll take a look at those manuals, I should be able to tell if they are the same pin configuration.
If you don't find one, look up my profile and send me an email, i'll have a look to see if i have a wiring diagram that will sort you out.