863 F LED light bar ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tlawdogg

Can I add an LED light bar and tie it into the front two lights? What are my options? Would that be too much , Overload? Any insight would be Great. Thank you. Fixed my 3 hose leaks and I rebuilt the Right Drive Motor. Running great now. -Todd

bobbie-g

Todd, congrats on getting the 863 in good working condx! LED light bars don't usually draw much current, so I think you'd be just fine tying it into the existing front lights. FYI, I tried to upgrade my front lights to LEDs. Never did find an LED that was any brighter than the existing bulbs, even though all the descriptors say "super bright", etc. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
T

Tlawdogg

Todd, congrats on getting the 863 in good working condx! LED light bars don't usually draw much current, so I think you'd be just fine tying it into the existing front lights. FYI, I tried to upgrade my front lights to LEDs. Never did find an LED that was any brighter than the existing bulbs, even though all the descriptors say "super bright", etc. :) ---Bobbie-G
Bobbie-G, I have the small Square lights ( they do Absolutely Nothing). I was thinking I could Also Unplug those two (if needed) and use just the LED bar. Thank you. I'll keep you posted. I also put new tires on during the Fix.. What a Difference! Camso SKS 753.. 12-16.5. Todd