853 bobcat aux hyd operation 2 red lights

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

I've just purchased my 853 no operators manual. I have to push the button twice & have both light on to get my aux hyd to wrk. so whats going on when I push it the first time and the top light comes on?? No big deal, just know that someone here can tell me. thanks dennis

skidsteer.ca

Dennis
With one push, one light you get intermittant flow to the front quick couplers, for operating a hyd cylinder on say a grapple for instance. You control the the "intermittant flow" and the operator controls the direction of the flow with the thumb switch on the rh steering lever.
By pressing it twice and using the finger trigger on the right hand steering stick I take it you are using an attachment like a hoe, brushcutter, etc that requires continuos flow in just one direction.
Regards
Ken
Ps I have a 853, @ 1995 model

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

Dennis
With one push, one light you get intermittant flow to the front quick couplers, for operating a hyd cylinder on say a grapple for instance. You control the the "intermittant flow" and the operator controls the direction of the flow with the thumb switch on the rh steering lever.
By pressing it twice and using the finger trigger on the right hand steering stick I take it you are using an attachment like a hoe, brushcutter, etc that requires continuos flow in just one direction.
Regards
Ken
Ps I have a 853, @ 1995 model
Thanks for the info Ken. I have a 709 backhoe on the 853. Attempting to get bck in the excavating wrk. Did it off & on for 30yrs. Figure I can make just as much clear cash with a skidsteer & pickup. than a highlift & lowboy. The last Bobcat I ran had no aux hyds. My 853 has been used & abused when I purchased it. But it was cheap. New hyd pump, a little welding & TLC. If things take off I'll upgrade to onw with heat & AC hopefully a smother ride. If not I'll have a toy for the farm. thank's again dennis

Latest posts