853 Block Heater - Part# or size??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

Rather than go to the parts store and have them try to find Bobcat parts #'s. I've found it faster to get the info here. Need a Kat Heater part # or the size of the freeze plug hole I'm sure it is metric. thanks dennis

skidsteer.ca

Dennis
go to www.zerostart.com and look up the Isuzu 4jb1 engine model number to get the zero start part number 3100069
45 mm, 400 watt. Install element in the left rear and point element to 6 oclock
Most auto parts stores can cross these by engine make and model. It easy to install above the starter.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

Dennis
go to www.zerostart.com and look up the Isuzu 4jb1 engine model number to get the zero start part number 3100069
45 mm, 400 watt. Install element in the left rear and point element to 6 oclock
Most auto parts stores can cross these by engine make and model. It easy to install above the starter.
Ken
Ken When you say left rear, from standing at the rear / flywheel of the engine or from the rear / door of the Bobcat which I'll be looking at the side of the engine, then the rear of the engine would be to my right and frt to my left. such a little thing, so many ????? Do'es it matter which one it goes in?
Thanks for the part # Ken. figured I would install the heater and maybe make it a little easier on the old engine this winter. dennis

skidsteer.ca

Ken When you say left rear, from standing at the rear / flywheel of the engine or from the rear / door of the Bobcat which I'll be looking at the side of the engine, then the rear of the engine would be to my right and frt to my left. such a little thing, so many ????? Do'es it matter which one it goes in?
Thanks for the part # Ken. figured I would install the heater and maybe make it a little easier on the old engine this winter. dennis
That woud be left rear in a standard inline engine mount. or from the flywheel end of the engine. In the case of the 853 its on the tailgate side of the engine to the operators right / end of the engine, just above the starter motor.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

That woud be left rear in a standard inline engine mount. or from the flywheel end of the engine. In the case of the 853 its on the tailgate side of the engine to the operators right / end of the engine, just above the starter motor.
Ken
Ken: that's what I was thinking. thanks dennis

Latest posts