7775. Float?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

B-Edwards

Hello guys. This is my first post here and i am very happy i found you. I have a 7775 and am wondering if it has float? I have a technical manual but no operator manual as i purchased it used. I appreciate any help you guys could give. One more question while Im/your here. Where is the best place to buy the best cheapest cab kit for this machine? This being an older machine i need to be careful how much money I put into it. Just put a water pump on it that cost over 300 from the dealer as i couldn't find an oem. Seems Deere locked that up with yanmar to make it very difficult to find anywhere but through Deere. I don't like being strong armed on anything but do very much like high quality products and am willing to pay. Thank you very much for reading this thread and again, I appreciate any help.

OP
OP
B

B-Edwards

I get mine through cardinal canvas http://www.cardinalcanvas.com/cabenclosures.php or you an try ebay.
You could not purchase the correct pump through a Yanmar engine dealer?
If you hold the boom lower valve down firmly it should stick into float mode.
Skidsteer.ca
I'll check that for the cab and no, i could not get the water pump through a yanmar dealer. Deere and yanmar have a deal where it can't be done. I'm sure the pump is used on other yanmar engines but the fellows i spoke with couldn't find a cross for the numbers and as you probably know New Holland built everything but the engine. Thank you for your time and answers.

Daveb68

Hello guys. This is my first post here and i am very happy i found you. I have a 7775 and am wondering if it has float? I have a technical manual but no operator manual as i purchased it used. I appreciate any help you guys could give. One more question while Im/your here. Where is the best place to buy the best cheapest cab kit for this machine? This being an older machine i need to be careful how much money I put into it. Just put a water pump on it that cost over 300 from the dealer as i couldn't find an oem. Seems Deere locked that up with yanmar to make it very difficult to find anywhere but through Deere. I don't like being strong armed on anything but do very much like high quality products and am willing to pay. Thank you very much for reading this thread and again, I appreciate any help.
I believe you push the left pedal down hard and that's the float but can be sure. Haven't used it since the winter. I'll look into more if you need me too.

rick7775

Push really hard with your toes on the top of the left pedal and you should feel it "click" into place. Push on the bottom of the pedal to release.

rick7775

Push really hard with your toes on the top of the left pedal and you should feel it "click" into place. Push on the bottom of the pedal to release.
Also, John Deere said they NEVER made a soft cab for a 7775. Then I found that it's physically the same machine as a New Holland LX665, Just different motor and decals/paint. I purchased the NH enclosure and it fits PERFECTLY. I'm thinking it was around$200.00-$250.00 but not totally sure.