7753 Lift Arm Pressure Release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

catbob

I have a 7753 and I am trying to remove my main lift arm cylinder to replace the seals. I believe the correct process is to lock out the lift arms with the lift arm supports then release the pressure with the valve/button in the cab next to the seat. Problem is the sticker with the instructions for releasing pressure isn't legible and I think my button is missing or something. Anyone know how this is supposed to work? Does it need to be twisted, pulled, pushed? Also, if you could tell me the correct procedure to get the main lift rod removed (hopefully without having to fully remove the whole cylinder) I'd appreciate it. The videos I've seen for other models with horizontal lift cylinders show them removing the rod from the cylinder without fully removing the cylinder but since this 7753 is a vertical cylinder the process seems like it may need to differ.

20230513_134535.jpg

OP
OP
C

catbob

I think it is twist clockwise then pull up. That said, I was trying to twist it with a screwdriver but it didn't seem to want to move at all. Any suggestions?