773G axillary Hyd grapple leak down

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hoss91

When I run the grapple bucket the grapple goes up fine but then leaks back down. Just changed hydraulic oil 2 weeks ago. After using the log splitter then it started doing that. It also is low on power because of it.

Bswwood

Sounds like one of the Aux stems sticking. Pull both stems and inspect, if you do not notice anything obvious swap stem from left to right and see what happens.

OP
OP
H

Hoss91

Sounds like one of the Aux stems sticking. Pull both stems and inspect, if you do not notice anything obvious swap stem from left to right and see what happens.
did that and it does the same thing. Inspected my connections and still the same.

Bswwood

did that and it does the same thing. Inspected my connections and still the same.
What is low on power? Auxiliary, all hydraulics, or engine power? If the front couplers are fitted into a manifold style block its possible the male coupler on the machine is leaking internally to case drain. Is the rod end of the grapple plumbed to the male coupler? Only other thing I can see is the aux load check but the aux check has an orifice anyways so probably not that. Is this machine AHC, (Advanced Hand Controls).

mmsllc

What is low on power? Auxiliary, all hydraulics, or engine power? If the front couplers are fitted into a manifold style block its possible the male coupler on the machine is leaking internally to case drain. Is the rod end of the grapple plumbed to the male coupler? Only other thing I can see is the aux load check but the aux check has an orifice anyways so probably not that. Is this machine AHC, (Advanced Hand Controls).
Maybe the aux control switch is staying slightly engaged or still allowing power to continue through to the aux hyd solenoids. maybe try unplugging both solenoids & Then operating the machine. If the power is restored, then you will know it is an auxiliary hydraulic issue. Hope that helps you out some.