773 g hyraulic problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dirtguy

Hi, i have 2001 773g with an 8 ft fisher plow hooked up to the ax hyraulics, it was working fine until this morning, it seems that the foot controls and buton on the right contol for the plow angle arnt working, i didnt have any beeping or any alams on the contols panel go off ,the lift arms go up slow with the lever on the contol pushed to the right and dont go down unless you hold the lever, same with the bucket curl, the plow does not angle any more ethier machine only has 1100 hrs on it, plowed snow the other night for 15 hrs no problems, i think it could be a solaniod or something, i do have a service and parts manual for this machine any ideas would be helpful, thanks

sterlclan

Try it without the plow hooked up if it doesent work hook the plow lines together so it is a loop of hose and hook it back up. sounds like you have a stuck solenoid and are reaching bypass pressure the hose loop will tell you if the solenoid is stuck on. the loop of hose will allow fluid to flow and the arms and bucket should work fine the it is only a matter of finding which one Good Luck Jeff

skidsteer.ca

Try it without the plow hooked up if it doesent work hook the plow lines together so it is a loop of hose and hook it back up. sounds like you have a stuck solenoid and are reaching bypass pressure the hose loop will tell you if the solenoid is stuck on. the loop of hose will allow fluid to flow and the arms and bucket should work fine the it is only a matter of finding which one Good Luck Jeff
Is your plow angled all the way to one side. If so you could switch the couplers on the plows hoses, hook it back up and see if it takes right of the other way.
Your aux hyd is likely stuck on, this is somewhat common and a $100 part is the cure.
If the aforemention loop hose between the couplers couples cures it, then you kn ow it the problem.
Ken

Latest posts