773 Belt Tensioner- Or is that not the name?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Impact-vector

I need a new tensioner (I think.. I have it set to 2.45 and i still get groaning) so in my mind the tensioner isnt working. This is based off car knowledge.. I called my local dealer and they said its $492 for the part; Does that sound right? Thankfully I was sitting on the floor at the time so I didnt have far to fall. The parts catalog shows it as an idler. Does the tensioner wear out or would it be smarter to replace the belt (only $66) ? Helps appreciated! I did try our sponsors but they dont look like they have it or im calling it the wrong thing

Fishfiles

drive belt tensioner part number 6901216 $ 365.00 as far as the belt there are three choices depending on serial number $60 is the most expensive and $30 the cheapest ------------what dealer is $492 --------------------------------------------take the tension off the belt then spin it and twist it side to side and check the bearing -----2:45 is a little loose it should point to 3:00 but should have been enough -----if you have a pointer 3:00 , if you don't then 15lb pull in 1 inch of travel if you have the tool , if the flywheel has an A/C pulley on it you can't use a tool

Latest posts