763h wont stop..

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

blasir

hello , I'm new of this forum. I'm writing from Italy and I wanna say thank you for this helpfull forum. I have a problem with my personal use bobcat 763h. It wont stop. the fuel stop actuator works if I pull out the "Boss" fuse but nothing happe if i turn off hte key. I cannot find the wiring for fuel shut-off system. I changed the key block but nothing. I tried to switch the "arrest" relay with the "start" relay but nothing.. I' m becoming crazy. can you post some wiring diagram for this system? thank you and Merry Christmas Raoul

Tazza

Staff member
Write an email, I'll send.
One thing you can try is disconnecting the wire to the alternator. I'm wondering if the diode in the excite wire is bad and it is back feeding, keeping the fuel shut off solenoid closed.

Bobcatdan

One thing you can try is disconnecting the wire to the alternator. I'm wondering if the diode in the excite wire is bad and it is back feeding, keeping the fuel shut off solenoid closed.
Convert it to a standard machine and throw that BOSS shit away. Pulling the fuse tells me it's a screwed up BOSS controller. BOSS has direct control of the fuel shut off solenoid. BOSS was junk when it was new and is nothing but a generally undiagnosable pain in the ass when it messes up.