763 no start, no power to cab

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Scaping

Used it last week and it started with no problem.Did some light work, turned it off and tried starting it about 15 minutes later and got nothing, I have replaced the fuses, cleaned the grounds swapped the starter relay and still nothing.Also replaced the ignition switch and batteryNot sure if there are fuses anywhere that aren't in obvious locations. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.Thank you!

Bobby the T190

Someone's gonna be happy and upset
if that's the culprit.
I know I would be justifying replacing all the other parts as "good preventative maintenance" once it fires up, or "cost of tuition" to the school of hard knocks.
DAMHIK 😁

🤞 that's it.

foton

well let me say this , when replacing other parts you might have changed out something that was giving you issues, then you arched something to ground blowing out fuse, so the fuse blown was a result of replacing something that was bad. So I would test as best as you can the parts removed , if you can find a defective part toss that and put the rest on the shelf as a back up. that should make you feel better.

OP
OP
S

Scaping

Thanks for your reply.I did not find the fuse, from what i've read the F series doe's not have the 100 amp fuse.

reaperman

Thanks for your reply.I did not find the fuse, from what i've read the F series doe's not have the 100 amp fuse.
I may be wrong but I believe their is a 100 amp fuse. Its about 6-8 inches directly above the battery inside a little black box. The battery has two positive cables coming from the battery. One goes to the starter, the other positive would go strait up to the black box with the fuse inside.

Latest posts