763 Help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

amar

The indicator light in the lower right hand corner is on any one know what that guage means?

skidsteer.ca

A small green light, there is another right beside it thats identicle?
If so the one indicates momentary flow to you quick couplers, if you push the button beside it both will come on = continuos to couplers, push once again and lights will go off
applies to 763 763 c 763 f models
Ken

OP
OP
A

amar

A small green light, there is another right beside it thats identicle?
If so the one indicates momentary flow to you quick couplers, if you push the button beside it both will come on = continuos to couplers, push once again and lights will go off
applies to 763 763 c 763 f models
Ken
The light came on when I was using a dirt bucket. It is in the pannel on the top right next to the key. It is red and beeps.

Mike763

The light came on when I was using a dirt bucket. It is in the pannel on the top right next to the key. It is red and beeps.
It sounds like its your Hydraulic Preasure Light. Was your Machine Warmed Up when this happened? Is yor Hydraulic fluid low?

OP
OP
A

amar

It is a G series with the triangle lights. I talked to a dealer they said to start with the hydro filter. The machine was hot when the light came on. Fluid was full.
Just replaced the hydro oil filter same thing. The light is on after the engine warms up. Is this just a sensor? Can I dammage something if I keep running the machine?

Latest posts