763 Bobcat keeps dying !!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmslave

GOT troubles. Was having issues with it dying, inspected and replaced the brokeoff pickup tube, grommet and filter inside tank--(and have rechecked it and its still attached now). Replaced fuel filter. inspected and replaced fuel line to hand pump. inspected and replaced one fuel line to filter. replaced the lift pump for the fuel. Still dies. it will run perfect for about 15 minutes or so. then it acts like u shut the fuel off. it slowly just runs out of fuel and dies. the black hand pump is not sucked shut (I read to check that) and let it sit. come back, and fires up. 15 minutes or so later..it dies. I read about a coil heating up on another guys loader but it was a gasoline model. my diesel doesn't have one, ive been told. so it got me to thinking about maybe some other particular electronic item that is heating up and then fails. cools off, and I can restart. BUT I DONT KNOW. can I get sum advice please? thanks, amy

antfarmer2

Did you bleed the air out with the valve and close it when it was done?

OP
OP
F

farmslave

Did you bleed the air out with the valve and close it when it was done?
sorry, yes I did post it twice. posted it here then saw that it shud prolly be under General Repairs not general questions. didn't realize how confusing that was, until now. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.