753 safety solenoid valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rodbuilder

First off, thanks to "willie59' for pointing out the problem I have with my 773. Can anyone tell me where I can locate the solenoid valve that is activated when yuo sit in the seat of a 753? You know - that magnetic piece of junk Bobcat put there, that goes bad intermittently? Where is this thing at on (I assume) the pump? I want to bypass it. Thanks!! Phil in Illinois

mmsllc

There should be three solenoids on your "loader control valve". The two on top should be for AUX hydraulics. The one that mounts towards the very bottom is the solenoid that actually locks the hydraulic system. The only way to BY-PASS this solenoid (& retain all functions of your loader) is to supply power (& ground) to the lowest solenoid. Using a power wire from a switched source of power is a great idea. This valve REQUIRES power to it to UNLOCK the hydraulics. It is not recommended to by-pass these safety devices, but do what you need to do.

Tazza

Staff member
There should be three solenoids on your "loader control valve". The two on top should be for AUX hydraulics. The one that mounts towards the very bottom is the solenoid that actually locks the hydraulic system. The only way to BY-PASS this solenoid (& retain all functions of your loader) is to supply power (& ground) to the lowest solenoid. Using a power wire from a switched source of power is a great idea. This valve REQUIRES power to it to UNLOCK the hydraulics. It is not recommended to by-pass these safety devices, but do what you need to do.
If it's just your seat sensor that is the issue, remove the sensor and magnet from under the seat and turn the machine on and rotate the magnet till the light comes on, keep rotating till it goes off. Glue the magnet in the middle of that travel and your seat switch is now disabled.