753 Blowing fuse on Aux Hyd circuit

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Kevin7685

I have a 1996 Series C 753. Recently, I am having issues with the aux hyd. circuit blowing fuses intermittently. I have read about the Pulse Width modulator but am not real excited about paying $600 on a whim. I have checked the wired coming down out of the right stick under the cab for possible bare spot. I plow snow with this machine in the winter and this issue happened a couple times this past winter.....then didn't rear its head again until recently. I was using the auger and had drilled over 100 holes this season so far....then POOF. I don't know much about this thing, but am looking for guidance here if anyone has suggestions. Thanks for your help!

Tazza

Staff member
I would look for a rubbed wire shorting out
I don't believe the C series had PWM.
I'd start by suspecting a bad or going bad coil on the aux hydraulic stem if you can't find any issues with the wiring.

OP
OP
K

Kevin7685

I don't believe the C series had PWM.
I'd start by suspecting a bad or going bad coil on the aux hydraulic stem if you can't find any issues with the wiring.
Thank Tazza.... I'll keep looking.....I worked on it yesterday and as you might know....it is working fine......for now :( Time will tell! I appreciate the insight.

Latest posts