752c seconary fuel filter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

chas902

I"m looking to add a second fuel filter to my 751c with the peugeot engine. I remember reading one of the threads where somebody suggested it to another guy. he said there was a kit available. I just finished draining my tank and getting the water out. the previous owner ended up replacing the injector pump. So with the cold weather i think it would be a good idea. if anybody has part number or a vendor name for this kit that would be great. i already am using a baldwin filter with the drain but would like to put two on. what do you guys think?

Tazza

Staff member
If you add another, just put an inline one before the spin on filter. They are cheap as, and it will get most of the rubbish before it gets to the more expensive spin on one.

OP
OP
C

chas902

If you add another, just put an inline one before the spin on filter. They are cheap as, and it will get most of the rubbish before it gets to the more expensive spin on one.
Thanks Tazza!!!! this water and ice problem got me spooked the baldwin 1257 filter i got now has a water seperator and drain their about 12 bucks cdn. so its a cheap price to pay for the piece of mind. the inline filter is a good idea i never though of that. my other choice was to get the same filter housing thats there now and install a short nipple between the two housings and put another 1257 filter on. i just got the room to make it fit.

Latest posts