751 hydraulic contoll valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

fisch751

I have a 751 bobcat and my hydraulic valve seems to be leaking. I took it out and put new seals in the rods and it still leaks. it is leaking out of a little hole on the bottom which I think is pressure release hole? not really sure but I don't know what to do or why it would be leaking from there. Seems to do it more after the machine has been working for awhile and the fluid gets hot which makes some sense. Is there any thing else to rebuild in it or do I need a new one?

Tazza

Staff member
Only thing for holes could be a leaking plug in a bore. There are no pressure relief holes. You put the seals in the right way and didn't tear them?
Good point, i think these seals may have to go in one way only, there was a point where they moved away from quad rings that went in either way. The lips must face the pressure side.

Bobcatdan

Good point, i think these seals may have to go in one way only, there was a point where they moved away from quad rings that went in either way. The lips must face the pressure side.
Putting the seals in backwards will correct the leak for about five minutes before they leak again. I know, I've seen me do it.

7LBSSMALLIE

you neglected to replace plug and o ring in lift spool been ther done it wont do it again. granted its a pain . but the one time you don't do it is the you get bit. need 4 quads 2 springs 4 balls 1 plug 1 oring