743B Wiring cab panels

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jp8775

I have 743b fire restoration nearing completion. I need a photo of the back side of the two cab panels up top. Its not the same as the 743. I have a used 743 cab harness and panels I purchased used and is no help. It was burned up on my 743b. I have a new harness both cab and engine. The wiring schematic in the shop manual is of little use. It does not show where the wiring harness connection go on the gauges ect. Because the Bobcat schematics are not in color I see with out a picture I will have to ring out each wire one by one, trace it all the way to the destination in the engine harness. I am looking for a short cut. Serial # 509321268 (743b).

OP
OP
J

jp8775

Bob cat wiring diagrams do not show what wire goes to what post on the gauges in the cab panels, I could sure use help or a photo of the back side of the panels. Was burned up so I have no panel to reference. 743B serial # 509321268 I have new harnesses cab and motor and brand new plastic panels as well.

OP
OP
J

jp8775

I have a 743B with a v702 engine. I was told there is a way to adjust it for more power a way to increase the amount of Fuel? The 743B is built on a 753 chassis and will take another 10-20 hp with no problem. I have just rebuilt the engine complete and over bored it the next size piston so a little more fuel will make it happy. Will be using the same fuel injector gasket to keep the timing the same as it was. Its a screw or a slider as I was told.

North Idaho Wolfman

You don't have a V702 you have a V1702 IDI.
You can turn up the governor stop, it really will only help it a very small amount.
If you wanted to gain any real amount of HP you needed to replace the v1702 idi with v2203di, that's how you get it to really pop!
You could add a turbo, but it's going to run hot if you can mash it in there.