743 Wiring Harness Request - Australia

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

precisionbuilt

Hi, new to this forum but directed here by a number of parts suppliers in the US as the best place to assist with parts for my 743 I am based in Sydney Australia and searching for the wiring harnesses for my 743 Bobcat. Model Number 5019 AUM 11141 The OEM part numbers for the harnesses are 6561500 - Cab Harness 6562260 - Engine Harness 6563170 - Engine Harness I would prefer new parts as if they are used and anything like mine they wont be suitable. Alternately has anyone done a complete rewire from scratch??? I have a full factory workshop manual Any assistance you can give or direction on who may be able to assist would be appreciated The items would need to go to NSW Australia 2571 Thanks in advance Andrew

Tazza

Staff member
I'm up in Brisbane.
I actually re-wired my 743 that was burnt, if you have any electrical ability, it's not a hard job to do. The factory harness is expensive, it cost me a few rolls of wire and some time to re-do mine.
If you need other 743 parts, look up my profile and send me an email, i know a guy with bits and pieces, he *may* be able to help out.

OP
OP
P

precisionbuilt

I'm up in Brisbane.
I actually re-wired my 743 that was burnt, if you have any electrical ability, it's not a hard job to do. The factory harness is expensive, it cost me a few rolls of wire and some time to re-do mine.
If you need other 743 parts, look up my profile and send me an email, i know a guy with bits and pieces, he *may* be able to help out.
Hey Taz thanks for they reply. Themmore research I do trying to find the parts the more I realise that a rewire will most likely be what I do. Clark quoted me $750 for the complete set of harnesses which for a plug and pla I didn't think was to bad. Problem is availability ex USA, no one can tell me if parts are in stock or back ordered. I'll wait another week then I think I'll just do it myself. If you own a machine like one of these you have to have some basic mechanical knowledge.