743 left foot pedal bushing question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pondfishr

Does anyone know what the left foot pedal bushing is called or "part number" that goes in the bar that mounts to the stud in top of the chain case?

Tazza

Staff member
I'll have to look that one up for you. Sometmes they wear the bushing and the arm so when you replace the bushing you still have slack due to wear. I drilled my arm out a bit larger and machined a nylon bush to suit the new hole.

OP
OP
P

pondfishr

I'll have to look that one up for you. Sometmes they wear the bushing and the arm so when you replace the bushing you still have slack due to wear. I drilled my arm out a bit larger and machined a nylon bush to suit the new hole.
On mine it is a two piece bushing and the one that fits in the arm appears to be solid. It is the one that fits on the stud that is the problem.

Tazza

Staff member
On mine it is a two piece bushing and the one that fits in the arm appears to be solid. It is the one that fits on the stud that is the problem.
Yeah there are 2, one is the same at the steering levers and foot pedals use, easily changed the one under the pump is a little harder.

Tazza

Staff member
It is the one under the pump I am working on.
Yup, sent you an e-mail on it.
There are 2 setups, one just has a bushing, the other has a bushing and a guide. The e-mail tells you the serial number breaks for both setups. Worst case your dealer can look it up for you. Its a good idea to work on it with the state of your machine. MUCH easier to access it now than later.