743 Hydraulics lost suddenly. Please look at picture.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kensteer

Looking in the back door and on the right side up toward transmission. I lost my hydraulics suddenly and fluid poured on the back door. Most likely, all the fluid ran out of the tank. So I have been trying to find the problem. Tonight I looked again with a flash light. I could not find any thing wrong when I lifted the cab and looked down, so I opened the back door. This is way back in there and will be hard to get to. But it seems like what I am seeing here is a metal line that has separated from the coupler. This line may come from the hydraulic filter or the transmission cooler on the right side of radiator. The picture is turned one turn to the right. So if you can imagine it turned left one turn, the coupler and metal line are actually horizontal and down low and far back.

Attachments

• coupler.jpg
    coupler.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
K

kensteer

I removed this hydraulic tube. had to go in through the back. it broke off when the machine was running. had to put a new flare in that end. very hard steel for a tube. lost all the hydraulic fluid. spent the money and bought the mobile brand to fill it back up again.

Latest posts