743 cab heater installation

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

king

Have been reading and looking at pictures. A post by Bremery kind of helped me. I have a 743 and installed a heater in the cab. Connected hoses from my re circulating heater which did not work. Now I seen some pictures on this forum page 2 titled 743. My question is going from the water pump to the heater and then back to the thermostat do you need a by pass of a valve or can you run direct? I assume in these pictures the object on the left is the thermostat? Sorry could not copy and paste to show pictures to better explain. I have them on an email if some one needs to see them.

Tazza

Staff member
i dont know engines all that well but my heater is connected to two ports on top of the motor, not to the radiator
I thought others hooked theirs up the the by-pass on the engine, remove the small loop hose and install your heater hoses there.

kyosho

I thought others hooked theirs up the the by-pass on the engine, remove the small loop hose and install your heater hoses there.
I love love to see the photos - I tried to email you but no email address is specified in your profile.

Latest posts