743 Bobtach grease fittings

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Centurion

Hello everyone,
a stupid question probably, I replaced everything on the bobtach to get things back to new, the only thing I did not replace was the grease fittings for the pins. I checked local sources, but cannot find a match. Can anyone tell me where I can find the larger thread grease fittings? I have not checked the dealer, they are about 50 miles away. Any help would be appreciated.

Fred

thetool

If you want to buy online check out McMaster-Carr http://www.mcmaster.com/#grease-fittings/=244a0e they should have any fitting you need.
Yeah-they are 1/4" pipe thread. I bought a little assortment in a plastic yellow box from NAPA, and there were 4 or so of that size therein.
Bobcat is horribly proud of these not-so-common but common sized fittigs......=).

OP
OP
C

Centurion

Yeah-they are 1/4" pipe thread. I bought a little assortment in a plastic yellow box from NAPA, and there were 4 or so of that size therein.
Bobcat is horribly proud of these not-so-common but common sized fittigs......=).
Thanks everyone, found them at the 2nd NAPA store I went to 5 pieces for about $4.00

skidsteer.ca

Thanks everyone, found them at the 2nd NAPA store I went to 5 pieces for about $4.00
You could have also used a 1/8 by 1/4 npt bushing and bushed it down to 1/8" pipe and used a standard grease nipple.
The larger common one are 1/8" pipe thread, the smaller common one a 1/4" national fine thread.
Ken