709 backhoe on 753H Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

I have a 753H and purchased a 709 Backhoe I need adapter brackets to to match the backhoe. Any suggestions? I would be open to fabricating if I could find some plans or purchase used ones.

Tazza

Staff member
I made my own out of trailer balls and hitches, it did the job, but it's not ideal but it made it so i could use mine.

OP
OP
R
I made my own out of trailer balls and hitches, it did the job, but it's not ideal but it made it so i could use mine.
Can you post some pictures I have heard the trailer balls solution buy have not seen how it was done, I am a doityourselfer.

Tazza

Staff member
Can you post some pictures I have heard the trailer balls solution buy have not seen how it was done, I am a doityourselfer.
I'll try and get you some pictures in the next few days, the machine is not at home at the moment, if you look up my profile, send me an email as a reminder.

[email protected]

I'll try and get you some pictures in the next few days, the machine is not at home at the moment, if you look up my profile, send me an email as a reminder.
753H just means high flow right? if so, its just the same brackets as a 753, 763, the early 773s and s130. they are around and available

mrklc1974

I know this is old but I just bought a 753H with the brackets on it for backhoe, not ball type they are the wedge style bobcat ones ... If you are still looking maybe I can help

Latest posts